Turkey Cobb Salad Wrap Sandwiches are a quick and easy recipe to make with leftover turkey or chicken.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
• 3 cups cooked turkey strips
• 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
• 2 avocados, peeled and chopped
• 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
• 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
• 1/4 cup French salad dressing
• 1/4 cup creamy Parmesan salad dressing
• 6 (10-inch) flour tortillas
• 2 cups bagged baby spinach leaves
In bowl, combine turkey, tomatoes, avocados, bacon, and blue cheese. In bowl, mix salad dressings; drizzle over turkey mixture and stir to coat. Refrigerate up to 2 days.
When ready to eat, make sandwiches with filling, flour tortillas, and baby spinach leaves. Fold up bottom edge and fold in sides, and serve. 6 servings