-1 1/2 pound cream cheese
-1 cup sugar
-5 large eggs
-1/4 teaspoon salt
-2 teaspoon vanilla
-1/4 cup flour
-5 Oreo cookies (chopped coarsely)
-10 coarsely chopped Oreo cookies for the topping
-1 1/2 cup Oreo cookie crumbs ( 25 Oreo cookies finely chopped)
-2 tablespoon melted butter
-9? pan (butter sides and bottom)
-Mix melted butter with Oreo crumbs and press in the bottom of the spring pan and 1 1/2? up the sides, set aside.
-All Ingredients must be at room temperature before beginning. Beat cream cheese with a mixer on low until fluffy.
- Slowly add sugar and continue beating cream cheese until mixed well.
- Add eggs one at a time and continue to beat until blended.
- Measure the vanilla, salt and flour, pour into cream cheese and egg mixture and beat until smooth. Add the sour cream and beat.
- Stir in the coarsely chopped oreo cookies with a spoon.
- Pour cream cheese into the spring pan and place the nine coarsely chopped Oreo Cookies on to of the cream mixture.
- Place pan on the top rack and in the middle of a preheated oven at 325 degrees F and bake for one hour and 15 minutes.
-After that time, keep oven door open and let the cheese cake stay in the oven for one hour. Remove from oven and let cool enough to place in the refrigerator for 24 hours.